Skip to content
Get a Free Consultation
Join Our Email List
INNS FOR SALE
FREE BUYER’S GUIDE
INNS FOR SALE
SELL YOUR INN
BUYING A B&B
GET OUR INN BUYERS GUIDE
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Please fill out this information to the best of your ability, it will be immensely helpful in guiding our conversation and our search for the perfect property to fit your needs.
Realizing Your Dream
Balancing your Vision with Reality & Goal Setting
Why do you want to become the owner of a small lodging property?
Which do you plan to do and why?
1. Purchase an existing B&B Inn that will be your sole source of income?
2. Purchase an existing B&B Inn where there will also be “outside” income?
3. Purchase a building and/or residence and convert it into a B&B Inn?
4. Build a B&B Inn from the ground up?
Where are you on the timeline?
1. Have thought about it over the years and are initiating the process to obtain information.
2. Have visited many B&Bs and have decided to move forward to the next step.
3. Have identified a property(s) to purchase.
What are your long-term goals in the purchase of a B&B Inn?
1. Operate the business to pay down the mortgage, not necessarily to make a profit.
2. Get paid a salary, build the business, and sell to support retirement.
3. Retire and stay in the property after operating for a certain amount of time.
How long do you see yourself owning and operating a B&B Inn?
What are your personal and family goals?
Are you doing this alone? With a spouse? With a business partner?
What are your biggest concerns?
Defining Your Profile
Please describe the type of property and location you seek (the more specific, the better). Please prioritize the importance of the features as best you can. Which characteristics are essential?
What is your ideal location in the United States?
Is there a large metropolitan area you would like to be near?
Would you prefer to be in a rural, small-town/village or urban setting? Why?
Is there a geographical or acreage requirement, and why?
Is there an architectural style you prefer? Is this a limiting factor in your search?
What number of guest rooms do you think would be optimal? Why?
Do you want to concentrate on the Individual Traveler? Weddings/Special Events? Dinner Service?
What do you see as your Brand (besides the obvious of being FUN): Elegant, Rustic, Cottage, Formal, Casual, Eco/Green, Farm to Table/Foodie? What is your passion?
Will the property be owner-operated or have managers?
Will you live on the property?
If you or a manager plans to live on the property, what do you require?
First Floor Location
Balcony or Patio
How many bedrooms do you require for the Owner/Manager Quarters?
Do you have pets or larger animals?
Elaborate on anything other important details to you not discussed above.