The Arbor Inn at Griffin House is a Central New York B&B for sale located in Clinton, New York. Clinton, a charming college town in the Mohawk Valley of Upstate New York, is home to Hamilton College. The college is a source of lodging guests for this successful 7 room bed and breakfast inn. Just 10 minutes from the NYS Thruway, the Arbor Inn is “home base” for families making college visits and for Central New York tourists seeking well appointed bed and breakfast lodging.
Clinton, NY is a quintessential New England style village complete with small shops, a central “green” and a Farmer’s Market. The college sponsors exhibitions and performances, resulting in a lively cultural scene in the town. Within easy driving distance are area attractions such as:
- Kirkland Art Center (5 min.)
- Emerson Art Gallery – Hamilton College (1 min.)
- Department of Theatre and Dance Hamilton College (1 min.)
- Chamber of Commerce
- Munson-Williams-Proctor Art Institute
- Stanley Performing Arts
- Mohawk Valley Ballet
- F.X. Matt Brewery Tour
- Utica Zoo
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad
- Erie Canal Village – Rome, NY (25 min.)
- Fort Stanwix – Rome, NY (25 min.)
- Madison-Bouckville antique area (20 min.)
- Oneida Silver Outlet – Oneida, NY (20 min.)
- Cooperstown Hall of Fame – Cooperstown, NY (60 min.)
The Arbor Inn offers an exceptional lifestyle to Innkeepers – the B&B is a manageable size and the business activity is very strong.
Eliot Dalton represented the buyers in the sale of this Clinton, New York bed and breakfast.